Our dentists and staff have received extra training for primary teeth. Our goal is to protect your children’s teeth so they can eat and speak correctly. We will do whatever we can to help your children have the bright smiles they deserve.
We are also here for you, the parents. We know how important (yet difficult) it is to take care of your children’s teeth at home. During your appointment, we will go over the care that you need to be providing at home and look for problems as well. If needed, we will work with your child’s pediatrician.
Get to know Dr. Buckle – Board Certified Marietta Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Eileen Buckle has always had a passion to work with children. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from University of Michigan, she continued on as a Michigan Wolverine, graduating from the dental program 4 years later with her doctorate. She continued on to get her specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC where she won the “Pediatric Dentistry Award” for the most accomplished resident in the Pediatrics program.
A lover of travel and passionate believer in the power of community service, she has traveled on dental missions internationally, providing care for children in underprivileged areas of Ghana and Jamaica. In her spare time, this devoted wife and mother of two loves to spend time with her family and when she can, curl up with a good book.
- BA University of Michigan
- DDS University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Specialty Training, Howard University College of Dentistry
Licenses and Associations:
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Licensed Dentist in state of Georgia
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) Member
- Georgia Association of Pediatric Dentists (GAPD) Member
- American Dental Association (ADA) Member
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA) Member
- CPR certified
- PALS certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)